Monday, January 23, 2012

As Of Lately...


Mmmmmm... What to talk about? There are so many little, middle, and big things that I want to share with yall today. First off, Hello dear readers I have missed you all! Busyness has taken a toll on me these past few days, causing me to stem away from my blog but as always I do return.

As of lately, I began my second semester of college at UTPA and so far God has graced me with awesome classes and professors. I can't complain, God is so good to me. For those of you who have read my first posts, I am no longer in my favorite little corner because the table has been moved but I have relocated farther left, still in the same building. I have to say that so far my favorite class is MCLL which is Mexican American Literature. My professor is so fun and quirky and definitely full of wisdom. It's great to learn about where my family is from and how we migrated to where we are now. So cool!

*~*~*

On another positive note, I have also decided to hit hard my goal of living a healthy lifestyle. I bought myself a bike and my mom signed me up at the local gym. Fasting is also going good and makes me all the more motivated to do this for the glory of God. Depending on His strength makes this possible. I'll keep y'all posted and I'll definitely share some yummy healthy recipes later on.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...