Thursday, May 24, 2012

God's Promises Are As Sure As The Stars



(Jeremiah 20:11) "But the Lord stands beside me like a great warrior. Before him my persecutors will stumble. They cannot defeat me. They will fail and be thoroughly humiliated. Their dishonor will never be forgotten.


When I was 15 years old I found myself reading something that I did not fully comprehend. Now, 3 years later, I see what the Lord was saying to me. He was preparing me, reassuring me, and uplifting me. It was past midnight and I got up from bed and went into my parent's bathroom where I saw a miniature open bible by the bath tub. My eyes hovered above one particular scripture and something tugged at my heart, making me feel like I had uncovered a hidden treasure. God spoke to me through His word and let me know that He would always be making a way for me. Up until today I see this word coming true...God's promises are sealed once spoken and will continue until the day that I find myself face to face with my Father, my Protector, my Warrior, my Love, and my Everything. When God promises something He fulfills it. What He has promised you will come to be, and I say again and declare it in the name of Jesus, What God has promised you will come to be. Hold on tight to His words and remain firmly planted on the rock that is Jesus. Trust me, the desire you have in your heart will come true because God put them there in the first place. God's promises for you are as sure as the stars in the sky.



Stars in the Sky- Kari Jobe

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...