Tuesday, June 26, 2012

At All Times

"Bless the Lord, oh my soul... Sing like never before, O my soul, I'll worship Your holy name."


This song by Matt Redman is at the top of my playlist; It sums up all that a worshiper should be. We should worship the Lord at all times: during the storm, in the desert of our lives, when all goes good, and when all goes south...when we feel faint and when we win the victory...In the morning when the sun rises and also as the stars and moon blanket the sky. My soul will bless the Lord at all times.

(Psalm 103:1) Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...