Friday, June 29, 2012

Through God's Eyes


So many questions may go through our minds such as: Does what I am doing matter? Does it make a difference? Can my testimony even make a dent in someone's heart? I have asked myself these things as of lately and I just can't can't stop feeling overwhelmed when writing because God just answers me faster than lickity split (wow I haven't used this word since I was in elementary... weird). It's just mind-boggling. I can't help but feel grateful for my God's love, I mean, I don't deserve it but He just works in extraordinary ways that make me feel so whole and so complete. No other love compares. Now I get that what I see at the moment is only one view. It's like looking through some binoculars or through a telescope because God's eyes see the whole picture while my eyes see two holes of a view.

Just a few minutes ago I gave my fourth worship bible study class to one person. I usually have more students but this week has just been overwhelming for each of us that I thought nobody was going to be able to attend. To my surprise someone did come, rang my doorbell, and completely threw me for a loop. I didn't expect anyone at all and at the end of the day I felt like God just laughed with me and said: " Remember...your plans are not My plans and your ways are not My ways." I literally just giggled as I unlocked the front door. Plus the cashier gave me a free smoothie, that is the grace of God my friends. What more could I asked for? I had some heartfelt moments, shared some laughs, felt God's love, and tasted the sweet taste of a free mango smoothie from the coffee shop down the street.

What I can offer at the end of this post is...
Prepare yourself, prepare, prepare, prepare yourself for the plans that God has for your life. Never think that what you have to offer is insignificant and never compare yourself to others. God has something for you. If you could only see through His eyes, then and only then, you could fathom the wonders that the Father has in store for you.
Remember:

(1 Corinthians 2:9) However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"

and...

(Psalm 32:10) Many sorrows come to the wicked, but unfailing love surrounds those who trust the LORD

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...