Friday, August 3, 2012

Worship Freely Tunes {3}


I hope y'all are having a lovely Friday. The music video I chose for this week has got to be one of my favorites thus far. Hats off to Christ for the Nation's Album "Responding." I know this song in Spanish because I saw Rojo perform it, but thanks to YouTube now I know they have it in English too. Woohoo! I totally recomend you get this album and get in some Bible reading time while you listen...My heart is singing right now. Please enjoy and be sure to tell me whatcha think!

*~*~*

Meditation: We are the pleasing sacrifice that the
Lord wants to consume in His holy fire.

*~*~*

Christ For The Nations: Consuming Fire

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...