Friday, October 26, 2012

Worship Freely Tunes {4}


Another lovely Friday. In all reality I think that we all can admit to having some crazy, off-the-rocker, tiring days. Well...what better than some great Worship music to relax our souls and turn our frowns upside down, right? The song I chose for this week is pretty new and pretty awesome. It features one of my favorite Worshipers, Steffany Frizzell, and earns 10 billion stars on my chart. I love these "type" of songs that take us deeper and deeper into what true Worship looks like through our Father's eyes: A closer and continuously growing relationship.

*~*~*

Closer- Bethel Live (ft. Steffany Frizzell)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...