Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Package


I wish all of you a merry, peaceful, and loving Christmas! From my heart to yours accept the warmest of greetings and of course a little something for being great friends. I really do hope you all enjoy this Christmas package, check it out you just might find an unexpected surprise. Most important words to say ummm...yup these are perfect: Jesus is the ultimate and legit reason for this beautiful season and any other season that may follow. Hugs and smiles! God bless!

*~*~*~*~*

"Do You Hear What I Hear? (What Does It Sound Like)" 
- Steffany Gretzinger & Jeremy Riddle


*~*~*~*~*

Have a moment to meditate on the tremendous
love package sent to us here on earth. Think
about our Savior who came to set us
free and share this life-changing message
with those you love.

*~*~*~*~*

Jesus came to restore the relationship
between God and humanity and to
demonstrate with His own life
what true Worship is.

*~*~*~*~*

Gaze at your Christmas tree and have a grateful heart.

*~*~*~*~*

Wear your favorite sweater in this chilly weather.

*~*~*~*~*

Be sure to journal! Always have one at hand...you never
know what the Holy Spirit wants to say & reveal.


*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*

Have a homemade cookie and hot chocolate on me:)

*~*~*~*~*

May you celebrate the birth of Jesus exuberantly!

 *~*~*~*~*

A fun, super easy snack recipe.

*~*~*~*~*

(Isaiah 9:6) For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;And the 
government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called 
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

*~*~*~*~*

A sneak peek into a little of what I do...My family, 
friends, and I playing music for the glory of the 
Lord in our garage. I don't come out on camera but 
I am the one singing in Spanish (Perfume A Tus Pies).



video

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...