Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dreams {I Lay Them At Your Feet}


I've received God's word for me this year and suddenly all these dreams have been born in me. Desires that I am surrendering to God and praying for. One of my dreams, that I just can't shake off because I have been asking the Holy Spirit to reveal to me the desires of my Father's heart for me, is attending the "Bethel School of Worship". It's like I shake that dream loose and then, like a boomerang, it just keeps flying back to me through other blogs, articles, songs, and random sorts of events. The truth is, we can't run from what God has called us to do and in this case, trust, I would love nothing more than to jump on a plane and fly off to Redding, California. But... the Lord's timing is perfect. In the mean time my preparation continues. My Spring Semester starts on Monday and Psalmist School two weeks after. I'm soaking up everything I can and making the most of every teaching that The Holy Spirit is providing me with. It's amazing though, how God keeps confirming my dream. Yesterday, a woman from the financial-aide office called me in the morning to tell me that after checking my fafsa she thought their might be some errors that I could fix so that I could be given a Pell Grant in addition to the grants that I already have. You see, ever since I started attending the University I never had to pay anything out of pocket, my God has opened every door and has overflowed His blessings on me by leaving me with ridiculously surprising amounts of refunds. I call it our love relationship: I give Him the glory and He makes a way for me. Well...being notified of this blessing of course my heart became too full of thanks to handle because, "there we go" I thought, more confirmation. I was saying a few days back about attending BSW, "God, this is expensive for me and I don't have this kind of cash lying around." Bam! He answered me. It's like He's always telling me, "Deya, what more do you need? What more can I do for you?" And I'm like, "No, no, God...What can I do for You?" I'm going to continue to save up and set an amount of money aside for whatever the Lord has in mind for me. God has an amazing way of doing things a gagillion times infinity times better than me, but since I'm a planner at heart (it comes from Him, I know it) I'll share my plans.
  • I plan to continue faithfully leading worship at church when University life is not all too hectic. 
  • I plan to enter my rehab program and rock that to bring glory to my God.
  • I plan to Graduate from Levi School of Psalmists (Levi Escuela de Salmistas), completing my six semesters in December 2013!!!
  • And...I plan to apply and God willing attend Bethel Scchool of Worship in the Summer of 2014.
Even to me, as I re-read these little bullets I think, "Dang, that's so far away!" But, I truly know that God will guide me and keep preparing me. If He told me to begin reading the bible from beginning to end in the beginning of 2012 and it is now 2013 then time will continue to go by in the blink of an eye. God's timing has always been perfect and I see now how he's worked everything out. Getting into the word of God sparked by hunger, the 21 day fast led to breaking unhealthy chains and getting healthy by seeing a naturopathic doctor, I mean God holds everything in His hand. I even think, how could I have hike me some mountains in California if God wouldn't have pushed me to change and to start getting healthy. ALL things work together for our good. I'm going to enjoy the now so that even when the later comes my past and present will have warm greetings when embracing my future. So...let God's amazing plans begin. My prayers start now. Anyone who wants to pray for this with me, please feel more than welcome because it is so deeply appreciated.


*~*~*


*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*

(Psalm 37:4-5) Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give 
thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord
trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. KJV

(Psalm 32:8) I will instruct you and teach you in the way you 
should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. NIV

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...