Saturday, March 2, 2013

///All Things Work Together For My Good {1}///

Packed my lunch and ate before class on Thursday.

My Intro. to Addictions class project this semester is to journal on an unhealthy behavior that I want to change. Instantly I thought of Romans 8:28 and smiled. God always knows what He's doing. Push. He pushes me to go further. My challenge is to start and maintain a healthy regular exercise routine. I've had my ups and my downs but my main problem isn't that I don't like exercising because I love it so much, my problem is time management. God is really helping me with this because with school, ministry, and a whole bunch of other stuff adding more to my list of to-do's is crazy. That's how God gets the glory in my life though..He leads me through things that I could only do with Him by my side. It continues to be an awesome journey and so far I am oober over excited to report that I have lost over 20 lbs! I'll share my exact number after my next appointment. Some yummy healthy recipes too. I challenge you to get healthy. Make the change with God's help, strength, and guidance. What pushed me was God tugging at my heart strings and saying that He didn't want me to do this because He loved me less as I was, but rather because this weight was keeping me from being 100% free before Him. I want to jump as I praise God and feel free!!! That's my fitspiration right there. I challenge you too...take care of your temple because God gave it to you. Blessings!

I love running at night right before I go to bed.
My playlist is a plus.



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...