Tuesday, March 26, 2013

His Glory Rained Down



And then came Sunday. I drove off to church. I warmed-up. I prayed. I did a mike-check. Met some new people. Worshiped my King. Our service is called Tardes De Gloria (Afternoons of Glory) and that's exactly what we all witnessed. We felt God's glory rain and pour out over us. Some missionaries and prophets from Oklahoma came to pay us a visit and from the moment I stepped foot inside the church I could perceive something new, something big coming our way. Sunday after Sunday after Sunday all of us have been seeking and pursuing the Lord's presence, Worshiping and poring out songs before his throne and we finally saw and felt the overwhelming overflow of our Father's glory. It was unbearable. So unbearable that at one point I just left my mike and went over to the corner of the alter to just break down, kneeling before my God. The only living God was there but this time we just FELT Him push through us and walk among us spiritually. Our eyes could not see it but our spirits were so out of our control and completely under His control. I mean, not one person was left out...everyone drank on their own because that's what the service is all about. Getting into God presence individually as one to drink from the well. Each and every single person just making the most of the three hour or four or how ever long it takes to get satisfied. We sing and praise and worship until we burst with uncontainable life. Each person received a prophetic word from The Lord. When we finally finished the first part of our time of praise and worship (approximately one hour and a half) The man who came to release the prophetic word over our service and congregation introduced himself and gave the word out:

(Jeremiah 9:23-24) 
This is what the Lord says:
“Let not the wise boast of their wisdom
or the strong boast of their strength
or the rich boast of their riches,but let the 
one who boasts boast about this:
that they have the understanding to know me,
that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness,
justice and righteousness on earth,
 for in these I delight,”
declares the Lord.

Because we've been seeking God we found Him. It's all about His presence. After the word, which was amazing because God was just speaking, the prophet and my pastor began to prepare for the altar call and the second round of our congregational worship. I was drinking out of my water jug and reaching for my mike when I heard the prophet say, "bring me that young lady." I was sort of confused because of the spiritual Ephesians 5:18 drunkenness I was experiencing. The man walked up to me and began to release the prophetic word. Most of what I can remember him saying is that I was being given a fresh anointing because I had the gift of prophecy and that The Lord wanted me to begin to release that. He said that I would hear God sing to me and that all I had to do was repeat that because God wants to speak to the church through me. I was just receiving it, over joyed, knowing that the Lord confirmed to me something that I've been acting on that His Spirit has taught me but now God gave His public approval before the whole congregation. My heart was so full because it's been a long walk and God has seen me pushed aside but He made that man walk up to me first. It's like when you have a boyfriend who's parents are talking bad about you and then he sticks up for you. I felt my groom publicly exalt me for being humble in the secret. This place though is something special filled with people who have been rescued from the darkest depths and now seek more and more to walk in the light. We stumble but we no longer fall through the power of The Holy Spirit. I'm only 19 y'all but trust me when I say...it's been a long...long walk. Through the desert and up the mountain but it's brought me closer to my God. I can't even describe anymore how I feel because it's too much to contain in words to the point where I can honestly say that words would do this experience no justice. Talk too you all soon.

Speechless...

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...