Friday, March 22, 2013

Worship Freely Tunes {12}


It's a two for one! When I saw both of these videos instantly I was like, this is too too good not share all at once. So...I'm sharing! This first video is a little snippet of the first night of Bethel's Spring Tour in Miami. Since my last post covered Spontaneous Worship this clip is a perfect example. Amazingly anointed! I love both of these videos because it's just about forgetting about the lyrics and bursting forth with a song from the spirit. Check it out, soak, and enjoy!

"Spontaneous Song"- Steffany Frizzel & Will Matthews


"What Does It Sound Like"- Steffany Frizzel & Jeremy Riddle

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...