Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New Things:God's Promises


Updatesupdatesupdates!!! My mind is so full and stocked up with information that if my brain was a waterfall it would definitely be breaking through and flowing out at ridiculous speeds. The Lord keeps all of his promises and more than that he exceeds our own expectations!

*~*~*

This whole week has been full of blessing. So much blessing. Daniel and I have been performing at this church that our Psalmist School instructor provided us with and have been instructing the other band members, (who are so awesome!) all to glorify the Lord. There have been some challenges (as was expected) but the holy spirit always has us one step ahead. I can't even begin to describe how thankful I am and how great it feels to worship God with a full band filled with youth who seek to glorify the Lord as well. By the grace of God, for right now I'm the first voice but I am training the pianist to sing with me because Daniel and I know that this is not the ministry God has for us, it's a mission that has been given to us. We've been holding practices for now three times a week to prepare ourselves and so far have been improving tremendously thanks to God.

On another note, the Psalmist school is having a Christmas Concert and Joel is looking for two singers from the school in our area to record his christmas CD with him! Oh my Lord! I've decided to just give it to God and give it all I got no matter what happens. I know that if it's His will for me it'll come to be, and if it just doesn't happen I'll be happy for whoever God has that opportunity destined for. Pray for me though!

(Isaiah 61:1-3) The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion-- to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.

I'll keep you guys posted!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...