Friday, August 16, 2013

Worship Freely Tunes {16}

Identity. I love this song so much because it reminds me that God loves me. He loves who He created me to be and there's only one unique mold in the universe that He used to create me. May all our quirks be used for His glory. When we realize who He says we are we no longer have to imitate or depend on someone else's relationship with God to feel satisfied or close. Individually we have to seek Him and in that seeking we find our own flame. He made a special flame for each and every one of us to keep burning for.

"Find My Own Flame" -Will Reagan & United Pursuit

2 comments :

  1. Will Reagan and the United pursuit! They're awesome :) and that's a really good reminder to seek him individually and not compare your journey with other peoples :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Milla Ling/// Could so not agree more! :)

      Delete

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...