Friday, August 30, 2013

Worship Freely Tunes {17}

Hi y'all, just wanted to give you a little taste of my region and culture this week. Because I'm hispanic and born and raised in the Rio Grande Valley I thought I'd feature one of our very own. I really admire Eunice's music mainly because she's bi-lingual and her music is in english and spanish. This song is from her latest album Cielo y Tierra (Heaven And Earth) and in english it's called In Love With You. If you want you can check out her music and find this song in english on itunes. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

"Yo Te Amo"- Eunice Rodriguez

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...