Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Promise. Don't Look Back Anymore.


 Me: But Lord what about—?

God: Shh shh...

Me: But God I don't get—?

God: Shh... It's ok. I get it.

Me: So how is this gonna work out?

God: It just will. Just love me.

Me: God I do love you...but it's so confusing!!!

God: I'm not confusing beloved...I'm what you need. I'm what you've always needed, really.

Me: You are God. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I've let my questions come between us. Forgive me.

Jesus: I already did baby 2,000 years ago. I took care of your doubts, insecurities, and rebellions. Be free!

Me: Aww, my sweet Jesus please don't even start with that because you know I'm gonna start balling out. I love you! I love you! I love you!!!

Jesus: I love you more! I promise. Everything will come together so beautifully. We've planned it since before your birth in the secret place when you laughed and sang with us. We looked at you, smiled and wrote with true love in mind. You don't remember those things but it's all been taken care of. Don't look back anymore.

Holy Spirit: Didn't I tell you that you were dearly loved? Girl, we're crazy about you! Face it. Your heart is ours and we aren't letting go. We love you! Just remember who loved you first.

Me: I feel better. You guys always know how to make me feel better. The truth is, what's behind me is both good and bad so I find myself thinking about the good things. But then I think about the fact that You said in Your word not to look back and desire to return to the good old days. Lord I want to go from glory to glory. Why? Why do I sometimes feel like what's behind and past is as good as it's gonna get? How do I tackle that Lord?

Holy Spirit: The Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Keep feeding your spirit the way you have and every doubt and fear will flee. If you find yourself traveling back in your thoughts: Stop, think about my love, declare what I've promised you. Talk to me. When you're silent because you feel overwhelmed just talk to me. We've got this battle won. I know this world tries to pull you away from trusting me but don't let it! Remember I love you. Never forget. How can you, right? I will always keep reminding you.

Me: My heart is Yours. Lead the way...Oh, wait! Can we have breakfast first?

Holy Spirit: Oh yeah you eat! Sure let's go!

Me: Ha! I love you...



*~*~*

(Luke 1:37) 
"For no word from God will ever fail.”

(Luke 1:45) 
"Blessed is she who has believed that 
the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!”

*~*~*

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...