Saturday, June 7, 2014

Summer Time

Summer is here! For me it's been here for three weeks already actually so...yeah. I have lists of things I want to do but as always plans do change. Some of the more obvious of things are to enjoy my Bible time with the Lord throughout my day, continue my healthy eating lifestyle and my workout routine, and hang out with my family, friends, and my boyfriend. I'm looking forward to August 27 because it'll be our five year anniversary. Needless to say this girl right here is oober happy. Whatever I temporarily possess as of now is all because of God's grace. Some handed down and other in part won through spiritual warfare. I've learned that that which truly matters and that is meant to last comes at a fight. The sweet christian girl who sings and dances before her Father's throne is still here, but she's matured and stepped in to her knew role as a warrior and leader. I have passed through the fire and have made it out alive with a heart that cannot be pulled away from Jesus. I belong to Him in the pain as well as in the calm. There's actually a song that Hillsong United sings that completely embodied the season I was going through and what I'm living now, so I really wanted to share it with y'all. I feel like beautiful things are coming. I truly do. This summer feels different and I can't wait to see what God has in store. Some jump roping, gym time, watermelon eating, movie marathons, date nights, and some more worship. I'm excited!

Hillsong Live- "Glorious Ruins"














No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...