Thursday, July 24, 2014

Battle Cry

I'm going through my own spiritual battle right now, but the Lord gave me this word after I prayed and opened up my Bible. This story is not quite ready to be shared but it will soon. But for now I leave you guys with "the" scripture and a song that's really been inspiring me and getting me pumped for spiritual warfare

(Micah 2:13) The One who breaks open the way will go up before them; they will break through the gate and go out. Their King will pass through before them, the LORD at their head."

God showed me countless times today that He goes before me. If I cry out, He listens and acts. He is on my side and I am on His. Standing strong in the middle of so much stress and consuming frustration is something that only God can do. I bless my current situation in Jesus name because I can feel better times right around the corner. Have a nice night ya'll and more details soon!


2 comments :

  1. Sometimes spiritual battles can be difficult and exhausting...but God shapes us through them and without them we wouldn't learn more of God's character and we wouldn't know just how faithful He is to stay with us during the battle.
    So know you are in my prayers <3 because God doesn't send battles unless He trusts the child He allows it happen to and He only allows battles to come our way because He wants to strengthen us through them.

    He's been showing me a lot on how He goes before us too! He's been showing me how He goes before us and prepares. He goes before and then leads us through. He is near us 24/7 if we choose to walk with Him and its so comforting to know. During the rough parts in my day, during the joys in my day, during the tears, the anger & frustration, during my hurt, during my laughter, during my mistakes or failures, HE. is. there. Its so beautiful to know that my Father is always holding my hand and whispering in my ear whatever the circumstance, wherever I am. <3

    Lovely post! <3 keep fighting for Him! For greater is He who is living within you than he who is in the world <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it took so long for me to respond Lizzie but the day I read your comment I was truly encouraged. Thank you so much for your prayers I know they have helped a ton. I really appreciate it!!! :)
      The God we serve is the only of His kind...He never lets go. Truly blessed to have a friend like you, may the Lord continue to downpour His blessings over your life. <3

      Delete

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...