Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Nominated For The One Lovely Blog Award

Well I am beyond honored to have been nominated by the lovely Aimee from "Aimee On The Mountainside". I've had a crazy week with exams, homework, church, and life so getting around to this is a blessing and good rest for me. Again, thank you Aimee and here are 7 things that y'all probably don't know about me.

  1. I am a totally a different person when I'm worshiping God and singing at church than when I'm just talking to people. I struggle to muster up the words at first when I'm barely getting to know people so singing them or writing them is easier for me. Give me a few more days of getting to know people and then my joking and babbling is hard to stop.
  2. I love tres leches cake, chocolate, and pie but...I can't eat it at all because it's so bad for me and I will instantly gain weight. Sad but true, oh well. There's always fruit!
  3. I happen to love maxi dresses, jean jackets, plaid shirts, leggings, and cardigans.
  4. I didn't start wearing make-up until I was 15 years old for my Quinceanera (15th B-Day) and even then it was just a light clinique powder foundation, peachy blush, and lip-gloss. Now that I'm 21 I love experimenting with different eye-shadows and lip-colors. It's a super fun thing for me. I love it simply because it's almost like expressing what I feel on the inside on the outside for God's glory.
  5. I use my ipod to record any new songs that the Lord gives me because it's hard to write down melodies if I'm at school, driving, or making lunch. It's funny but God just gives me songs randomly like little surprises. My ipod helps me capture the songs when they come so that I can go back later and write the lyrics down in my song book.
  6. When I cook I don't follow recipes because I love experimenting and making a meal my own. I love seeing people faces when they eat what I cook, it just makes me happy.
  7. I am not a sporty girl at all. I love exercising but when it comes to playing volleyball (proved sunday night) or any other sport I am honest to God terrible and afraid of balls rapidly approaching me. I love watching and cheerleading though. I was a cheerleader in elementeray school so maybe that has something to do with it.

I know my 7 thingy-ma-bobs are prety random but then again I am pretty random sometimes. If you would like to participate please feel free because honestly there are so many of your blogs and are truly lovely and radiate Jesus. Much love y'all and thank you for reading. God bless!




4 comments :

  1. Enjoyed your seven random facts Deyanira! Haha...I know how you feel about rapidly approaching volleyballs--I have a bad habit of ducking whenever a ball comes my way, but I'm slowly improving (and I love the game)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bethany :) haha yeah my skills have got some improving to do. Major!!! lol I totally agree though, it's an awesome game!

      Delete
  2. That was AWESOME Deya! Some of your random facts would fit me too:) You have me curious to try tres leches cake now. I will have to check and see if my son-in-law has ever had it. Enjoy your award!
    Blessings,
    AImee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks Aimee it was super fun :) Oh and you definately have to try a home-made one. It's my weakness honestly. Have an awesome and blessed day!!!

      Delete

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...