Thursday, October 9, 2014

Testimonies



(Psalm 106:13) But they soon forgot what He had done and did not wait for His plan to unfold.
Just some food for thought: Don't forget what God has done and wait for His plan to unfold. Trust, it's going to be awesome

The Lord just spoke this in to me this morning and I was amazed. Because some pretty supernatural things have happened over these past few weeks and I felt Him saying...Don't forget what I do for you, constantly remind yourself so that in the future when you come across a difficult situation in which you have to patiently wait upon me you will never doubt my goodness. You'll simply wait and pray as you watch that season unfold. I totally get what God is saying because if you're like me you've probably had those moments when you speak before you should and then right after you find out that there was no reason for you to say what you did because it all fell into place anyway. And then afterward you feel dumb and awkward about it. It's the same way with God. The Israelites just got so impatient with God because they felt like they were on a roller coaster ride with no end, when in reality it was their lack of trust in God and complaining that shaped their view point. It is all about our viewpoint and that is why God tells us to fix our eyes on the eternal heavenly things. We can not grow impatient and start worrying before the whole story is revealed to us. I'm so happy to be writing again y'all and here are some of the testimonies of what God's been doing since my mini-absence. God saved me from a car accident, I escaped being stuck in an elevator when power went out at my university the moment I stepped out, and I also received three free tickets to go to the Got Faith Fest (ft. For King And Country, Francesca Battistelli, Sanctus Real...etc.). That's some prety big stuff that I can't help to be wowed by. The church where me and my fiance are serving at right now is growing more each day and we're working hard to bring up new musicians and singers who know what worship truly means. Plus I can't contain myself when I sing because I love it when the Holy Spirit just does His thing. People have just been falling under the weight of God's presence and that brings joy to my heart. Once you've tasted God's glory there's literally no going back and I am truly excited about our new church family in this season. Sometimes we think that it's our surroundings that need changing but I've learned in those kind of moments that God is working on our hearts changing. Remind yourself of all that He's done for you, the big and small, and that will keep your eyes on His goodness. If you have some testimonies to share, feel free to comment bellow because I'd love to hear about what God is doing in your life. Nothing's too small to share so let's fill up blogger with some praise reports. God bless!

8 comments :

  1. Enjoyed your post! Sounds like the Lord has done some pretty awesome things; being stuck in an elevator would have been no fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @BethanyCarson
      Thanks Bethany! And oooooh yeah, definately not fun at all. I'd forsee some hyperventalating, cying, praying, and eventually a little bit of crazy. It really made me think of the Prophet Jeremiah when they left him trapped in a well. Oh noooo. Thank God crisis was averted. :)

      Delete
  2. Great thoughts! I have such a struggle with trust at times. It is true what you said that lack of trust in God and complaining shape one's viewpoint--very true. I have made a real effort to get into God's Word everyday as I know He has more work to do in my heart in this area.
    Blessings, Aimee
    PS: Glad to hear God is working in your life:)
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Aimee
      Thanks so much for sharing that Aimee, it's super great to hear that I'm not the only one. I'm pretty sure the struggle is all too real for al believers but praise Jesus that the Lord calls us blessed for believing without seeing. Thank you for commenting! :)

      Delete
  3. BTW, I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog award because you have a beautiful blog and I love your message of hope! I know you're busy, so if you can't fulfill the rules which I have made super easy, feel free to take your award home anyway:)
    Blessings,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks so much Aimee that really means a lot :) Your kind words truly just touched my heart and if hope is what is projected then I am so thankful for that. I will definitely make some time during the week for that. Thankfully God allows breaks from school and this sounds great.

      Delete
  4. lovely blog, i saw you thrue other blogger...will visit more to read your posts..blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate that :) God bless you!

      Delete

I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...