*~*~*~*~*
As I browsed through inspirational quote after quote I suddenly came upon a great little picture titled, "How To Meditate On A Verse Of Scripture." It's amazing how we find treasures when we least expect them. So after I find this I think to myself, this is too good to keep to myself I just have to share this! And so...I present to you the tips that are on the image. I've tried them myself and really do love them. I keep various journals, but for this project in particular I'm using an old sketchbook of mine. I've filled page by page with verse after verse and sketch after sketch.
{1.} Picture it! (visualize, draw a sketch)
{2.} Pronounce it! (emphasize each word)
{3.} Paraphrase it! (put it in your own words)
{4.} Personalize it! (put it in first person)
{5.} Pray it! (turn it into a prayer)
{6.} Probe it! (ask specific questions...)
*~*~*~*~*
A little tune...well, it's more than just a tune. I share with
you all a song by one of my favorite worship leaders. The
original is by Brian & Katie Torwalt which is equally
amazing but...there's just something about live worship
that I love because it feels so near and real.
Very anointed and don't even get me started on
the spontaneous worship. Enjoy!
"I See Heaven"- Steffany Gretzinger
No comments :
Post a Comment
I would love to hear what you have to say. Share your thoughts. You're so more than welcome to do so. God bless!